Saturday, April 2, 2011

breathe in breathe out

Every day I take in entirely too much information.  I remember it, I process it (sometimes), I store it.....

And then what?

Lately, the information just stays there.  At best it gets bounced off a roommate or a boyfriend or a best friend or a cat.  The cat prefers I utilize options a-c to their fullest.  I have found that I have forgotten how to breathe out information in a meaningful way.  At one time, I would have said this state of affairs was absolutely toxic; maybe it was.  Now, it is simply heavy.  My mind gets enamoured with all the details of lives and opinions and facts from, for and about others, and I forget that I too can contribute.  I should contribute.  Like animals and plants.  Animals (including we humans) breathe in a mixture of various gases, use the oxygen and breathe out the carbon dioxide.  Plants do just the opposite in a sense.  For life, we all need to breathe in and breathe out.

So starting small.  A blog.  Little posts, little writings, little artworks until I regain my 'lung capacity'.  I hope and pray that before long, there will be some air worth breathing in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment